Monday, December 4, 2017

2017 Rediscover Topps 1988 Gold Foil Stamped Buyback

Year: 2017 sort of
Manufacturer: Topps
Card Number: 165
Card Type: Buyback
Card Set: Rediscover Topps - Gold Foil

It's rare that I find a card of Robin's that I don't already own at my LCS.  I stopped in the other day having not set foot in Don's Sportcards in a couple months.  I really just wanted to say and hi and maybe pick up a few cheap cards if I found anything that piqued my interest.

While looking through the 50 cent boxes I came across this guy.  I'm not big on these buybacks.  And I'll be damned if I'm going to pay the crazy money some people want for these.  This exact card is up on COMC with a price of over $20!  But for a couple quarters I couldn't pass it up.  Plus it's the Gold Foil parallel of the buybacks.  There are 5 levels of rarity with Gold being the middle level.  




No comments:

Post a Comment