Wednesday, December 20, 2017

2014 Panini Hall of Fame - Crusades Orange Die-Cut

Year: 2014
Manufacturer: Panini
Set: Hall of Fame 75th Anniversary
Card Type: Insert Parallel
Insert Set: Crusade
Parallel: Orange Die-Cut
Card Number: 83
Card Attributes: Die-Cut, Serial Numered
Serial Number: 10/25


I was able to pick up 4 of the Crusade inserts from the 2014 Panini Hall of Fame 75th Anniversary Set.  The rarest of the four was this Orange Die-cut parallel card numbered to just 25.   While there are only 25 of these, this parallel is the most common of the die-cuts.  If you read any of my blogs you know I'm a sucker for gimmicks.  So give me a die-cut chromed out card with pretty colors and I'm all over it.  Give me a great price on it and it's coming home with me.





1 comment:

  1. That is a beautiful designed card. Chrome and diecuts are kryptonite to some including myself. Congrats on the addition.

    ReplyDelete