Tuesday, December 26, 2017

2016 Topps Stadium Club Black Foil Parallel

Year: 2016
Manufacturer: Topps
Set: Stadium Club
Card Number: 227
Card Type: Parallel
Parallel Set: Black Foil

I had had my eye on one of these last year around Black Friday time and it got snagged right before I went to buy it.  But in this game patience usually pays off.  Sometimes with just finding the card again, but sometimes finding cheaper too.  There were a few of us Yount fans that had an interesting discussion about this card when it first came out.  I personally really like this card.  I've posted before about the photo shoot this image came from.  Robin's 1995 Pinnacle Sidelines subset card also came from this photo shoot.  And out of all the cards in the set this is the only one that portrays the play doing another sport.  



No comments:

Post a Comment