Friday, January 10, 2020

2019 Topps Stadium Club Red Foil parallel

Year: 2019
Manufacture: Topps
Set: Stadium Club
Card Number: 182
Card Type: Base Parallel
Parallel Set: Red Foil

2019 COMC Black Friday Haul #10

I can be very critical sometimes at Topps, but that comes when you've had the exclusive MLB license for trading cards for a decade.  But for all my criticism I always try to give credit when it's due and Topps has done an outstanding job with it's reboot of Stadium Club.  Since the product came back in 2014 they've done a great job at base card design and photo selection.  They also include a healthy checklist of veterans and HOFers in the base set.  Robin has been featured a few times in Stadium Club.  While I'm a big fan of action shots, I love this photo.  It's so well framed, Yount takes up most of the card.  The player and team name and Stadium Club logo don't get in the way.  Just an all around great looking card.  As with just about every Topps issue this card comes with multiple variations besides this Red Foil version.  But this is the first of the variations I've been able to get a hold of.




No comments:

Post a Comment