Wednesday, January 8, 2020

2014 Panini 75th Anniversary Hall of Fame - Green Shield

Year: 2014
Manufacturer: Panini
Set: Hall of Fame 75th Anniversary
Card Number: 83
Card Type: Base Variation
Variation: Green Shield
Card Attributes: Serial Numbered
Serial Number: 05/75

COMC Black Friday Haul Part 8

Panini's 2014 HOF set is a mess.  The base cards have mulitple variations and those variations have multiple parallels that are not easy to spot.  During the 2018 Black Friday event I picked up a bunch of Robin's cards from the set.  A lot of low numbered variations and parallels.  But misses this one.  This is the Green Shield base variation.  All the base cards are numbered to only 75 copies making them hard to find and each base card has 3 variations.  I was surprised to find this during my search during this year's Black Friday event, but I'm glad to finally add it to my collections.  You can see the full checklist breakdown here.    Now the only base card I'm missing is the Blue Shield #/75, which I'm sure will turn up somewhere for a good price or trade.





1 comment: