Tuesday, February 2, 2016

2005 Upper Deck Baseball Heroes #64

Year: 2005
Manufacturer: Upper Deck
Set: Baseball Heroes, Heroes
Card Number: 64
Card Type: Base

Still working on going though Robin's 2005 Upper Deck Baseball Heroes base cards.  Here we are on his second to last card, #64.  There are a few achievements in a baseball player's career that will almost certainly guarantee you a place in Cooperstown and Robin reach one of those on Sept 9, 1992.  I was in my first year of college in central Wisconsin and I remember the front page of both the Milwaukee Journal and Sentinel, back where they were separate papers,  had Robin on the front. As well as a huge feature in the sports section.  I know I have those in the collection somewhere, most likely buried in my parents basement somewhere.



No comments:

Post a Comment