Saturday, December 12, 2015

2015 Panini Cooperstown Crown Royal Silver Parallel

Year: 2015
Manufacturer: Panini
Set: Cooperstown
Card Number: 82
Card Type: Insert Parallel
Insert Set: Crown Royale
Parallel Set: Silver
Card Attributes: Die-cut, Serial Numbered
Serial Number: 63/75

I've been building a small stack of cards in my portfolio over at COMC.  While good deals on Robin's cards can be few and far between they do happen and I've been steadily picking up store credit with their Challanges and picking up cards when I find a good deal.  I ended up throwing $20  in my account as well this year, an early Christmas present to myself and it helped me get over the 20 card threshold for free shipping during COMC's big Black Friday promotion.  I picked up quite a few cards for my player collections.  The majority were for Frank Thomas, but I did get 8 new Younts which I will be featuring.

First up is the this very shiny Crown Royale insert card from this year's Cooperstown set.  I have yet to add a base card from the set to my collection, but I now have a very low numbered insert.  You can see Robin's full card checklist from the set here and an explanation of all the confusing inserts here.

I'm pretty happy with this one.  It was the second most expensive card I purchased for Black Friday, but was still very reasonable.





No comments:

Post a Comment