Wednesday, December 16, 2015

2005 Playoff Prestige Prestigious Pros Blue Parallel

Year: 2005
Manufacturer: Donruss/Playoff
Set: Prestige
Card Number: PP-19
Card Type: Insert Parallel
Insert Set: Prestigious Pros
Parallel: Blue
Card Attributes: Serial Numbered
Serial Number: 854/900

The 4th card of the 8 new Yount's I got from COMC's Black Friday promotion.  Oh the colorful rainbow that are the Prestigious Pros parallels.  So many to chase.  I won't complain though.  This is only the second Prestigious Pros color parallel I have in the collection, I also have a Red version.

My favorite color is blue so I guess this has to be my favorite parallel of the set.  I also like that it was one of the cheapest cards I picked up for Robin during my Black Friday shopping and a welcome edition to the set.  I actually think this counts as the base card for the insert as there is no unnumbered version of this card and this card has the highest production.  This insert set also features relic and autographed version both of which Robin has cards in.




No comments:

Post a Comment