Wednesday, December 23, 2015

2013 Topps Triple Threads Amber Parallel


Year: 2013
Manufacturer: Topps
Set: Triple Threads
Card Number: 79
Card Type: Base Parallel
Parallel Set: Amber
Card Attributes: Serial Numbered
Serial Number: 015/125

I ended up picking up a few Triple Threads color parallels I was lacking this Black Friday from COMC.  I really like the 2013 Triple Threads parallels. I like the design overall even if Topps used the this image for a 1000 other cards that year.  I also like that the color parallel is carried over to the back of the card. 

Triple Threads is a product that I have no interest in breaking.  Well let me clarify I would love to open boxes of Triple Threads I just don't have that kind of money to open a product that I doubt I'd get any cards I wanted in it.  So the only reason would be to break it and then try to resell what I got for a profit and that's always a losing bet with high end stuff like this.  But I will pick up the cards I want on the secondary market.  Sometimes I have to wait years before I find cards at a decent price.





No comments:

Post a Comment