Sunday, December 13, 2015

2013 Topps Museum Collection Asia Exclusive Turquoise Parallel

Year: 2013
Card Manufacturer: Topps
Set: Museum Collection
Card Number: 27
Card Type: Base Color Parallel
Parallel Type: Asia Exclusive Turquoise
Card Attributes: Serial Numbered
Serial Number: 27/50

This is probably the coolest card I picked up off of COMC for Black Friday and the most expensive. Actually I picked this up well before Black Friday and had thought about waiting to see if the price dropped, but considering I've never seen one of these card in the three years since it was released and to my embarrassment didn't even know this parallel existed.  Asia Exclusives aren't new.  Both Topps and Panini do them, but I'm not sure how I missed this.  

That being said in the end I scooped this card up.  I didn't want to wait and have someone else pick it up To be honest it wasn't that expensive, just the most expensive card I bought in my haul.  

The color parallels are subtle in Museum Collection with just the inner frame differing from parallel to parallel, but still a nice color variation and a great pick up.




No comments:

Post a Comment