Wednesday, December 3, 2014

2014 Topps Dynasty Yount checklist and gallery

Ha I fooled you. I haven't been able to find a definitive checklist yet.  I've found player lists, but as it turns out each player has more than one card in the set all numbered to 10, kind of like Topps Sterling was done.

I was able to find one card listed on ebay already, with it's card number RY6.  So we can assume Robin has at least 6 or 7 cards in the set, but I've found player cards numbered up to 8, so there might be as many as 10 cards per player numbered to 10, and each of those cards has a 1/1 gold ink auto as well.

So when I figure out exactly how many cards Robin has I'll be listing the checklist.

Update: Well I've found cards numbered up to 8 for Robin too so I've added those to the 2014 checklist.








#RY1 front


RY2 front


RY3
RY3 Back
RY3 Gold Ink
RY4 Front



RY4 Back



RY4 Gold Ink









#RY5 (This card sold for $799 on 12/3/14)
RY6 front

RY6 back



RY7
RY7 Back


RY7 Gold Ink


RY8 Front

RY8 Back

No comments:

Post a Comment