Thursday, August 26, 2021

2020 Panini Diamond Kings - All-Time Diamond Kings Red Framed

Year: 2020
Card Manufacturer: Panini
Set: Diamond Kings
Card Number: ATDK-12
Card Type: Insert Parallel
Insert Set: All Time Diamond Kings
Parallel Set: Red Framed

Continuing through my stack of new Yount cards from my recent COMC delivery.  Next up we have Robin's Red Framed All Time Diamond Kings insert card from 2020 Diamond Kings.  If the image looks familiar it's because it's the same one featured from the last card I posted about his 2020 Donruss card.  I'll be honest this card does not flow well.  The yellow background and red border clash terribly.  But I do like the effect the raised frame gives to the card.   

And like most Panini products the back features a small canned blurb, but not much else.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment