Friday, August 27, 2021

2019 Topps Triple Threads Gold

Year: 2019
Card Manufacturer: Topps
Set: Triple Threads
Card Number: 30
Card Type: Base Parallel
Parallel Set: Gold
Card Attributes: Serial Numbered
Serial Number: 25/99

My most recent COMC order, 7 months in the waiting, contained almost 2 full years of card purchases.  My usual MO is I wait till COMC's big Black Friday event, buy and bunch of cards and then have my whole port shipped.  Of course with the pandemic and COMC's troubles with staffing, processing, and shipping, I held off for quite a while. Last year's Black Friday sale was also a big disappointment, mainly because of COMCs issues with processing new cards.  Usually COMC will have a big influx of new cards right before the event and while the cards might have come, many weren't processed in time for the Black Friday sale.  So that meant there was a lot of stale inventory.  And while I still came away with some nice cards I didn't spend near the amount I would have or picked up as many cards.

Ahem, rant over.  I was able to pick up a nice rainbow of flavors of Robin's 2019 Triple Threads cards. To start off here's his Gold Parallel from the set.  Honestly, except for the serial numbering on the card this looks very similar to his base card in the set.  Thankfully most of the other color parallels are easier to spot.








 

No comments:

Post a Comment