Monday, May 31, 2021

1982 Topps GMA graded 10

Year: 1982
Manfacturer: Topps
Set: Flagship Baseball
Card Number: 435
Card Attriutes: Graded
Grading Company: GMA
Grade: Gem Mint 10


I know I know you're probably going to say GMA?  I really don't target, or for that matter really care about, graded cards.  Sure I have a  nice stack of graded Younts, but most of those were gifts.  As a matter of fact as far as I can remember I've only really ever gone after two graded cards.  And this is one of them.  I can remember really wanted a really nice 1982 Topps Yount card.  Remembering why I wanted it is the problem.  The other thing is I have no idea why I settle on going after and acquiring a GMA graded example.  Probably because, like me, it was cheap.  I for the life of me don't remember what I paid for this but I know it wasn't pricey.  And for all the crap GMA may get for being a bargain basement grading company this 82 Topps Yount is a very nice looking card.  Not perfectly centered, which I guess doesn't affect the grade, but all four corners are sharp and the card is super clean.




No comments:

Post a Comment