Monday, November 29, 2021

On the Radar - 2021 Topps Living ----- Finally!!

 Apologies for getting this out so late, but you do have a couple days if you want to order Robin's Topps Living card.  I've only been waiting over 3 years for this card to be released.  I did notice that Topps had two different front images listed one with a red name plate and one with black?  I hadn't noticed this on other Topps Living offerings and I don't know if it was intentional or not, but there's nothing on the site about variations.  And I may have gone a little overboard on the amount of cards I ordered (or not).  But when my 10 pack gets here I'll let you know.

2021 Topps Living #469 PR2336


Update: After receiving my cards, all ten had the red nameplate.



The Topps Online archived listing still shows both cards for Robin.  I've posted it here for posterity.

2 comments:

  1. Such a terrific card. Looking forward to adding it ho my Living Set collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great eye, I totally missed that color difference, and because I missed it, I only bought one. Dang.

    ReplyDelete