Monday, November 1, 2021

2020 Topps - Legends Variation


Year: 2020
Manufacturer: Topps
Set: Flagship (Series 1)
Card Number: 149
Card Type: Legends Variation


With the release (finally) of Topps Update I can sort of confirm that Robin won't and doesn't have a legends variation in the 2021 set.  And I'm ok with that, I will say however that I love when he does get that honor.  I love seeing Robin on the new Topps designs.  And I'll apologize for the long string of On the Radar posts.  I was traveling for the last couple weeks and well it also seems that there is just a ton of Robin cards coming out this year.  Did I mention that we've past over 600 new cards this year?

Ahem well going back to the trough I've been pulling from another card from my latest COMC delivery.  It's Robin's 2020 Topps Legends Variation.  Such a handsome card.  I will say I like the 2020 design over 2021.  It's also a photo that's not over used.  And who doesn't love a back filled with stats??!!



 

2 comments:

  1. -Couple of years are left off...didnt he come up in '74...?

    ReplyDelete