Monday, February 22, 2021

1989 Brewers Pocket Schedule (Miller - Married with Children ads)


Year: 1989
What: Milwaukee Brewers Pocket Schedule
Variation: Miller Lite/Married with Children/Fox 24 ads

A while back I was lucky enough to complete a Twitter trade with Bob aka (BT's Collection @Mets86champsT).  Bob asked if there were any other pocket schedule collector's out there and I piped up.  I'll admit I'm not a huge pocket schedule collector, but as a Brewer's and Yount collector they have their place.  

In the package of schedules was this great 1989 example featuring a great action shot of Robin.  Depending on the year there are multiple types of pocket schedules available and variations.  Like with this example there can be different ads featured.

Often times these schedules will also feature promotional nights, sadly this one doesn't.  But a great addition to the Yount collection.


1 comment:

  1. That's awesome, I want one! (Even though we all know Al is a Cubs fan)

    I actually just used a Married...With Children quote in my latest post about 20 minutes ago, lol.

    ReplyDelete