Tuesday, December 10, 2013

2013 Topps Triple Threads Amethyst parallel - The first of many, many posts from my COMC Black Friday Hauliday!

Card Manufacturer: Topps
Card Set: Triple Threads
Year: 2013
Card Number: 79
Card Type: Base Color Parallel
Parallel Set: Amethyst
Card Attributes: Serial Numbered
Serial Number: 183/650

I ended up picking up a ton of new Younts for the supercollection this Black Friday from COMC. I think I added over 35. 

First up is my first base card of any kind from this years Triple Threads.  I really love the purple cards that Topps has been putting out this year. From Chrome to Triple Threads they all look good.  This is actually the Amethyst parallel and they are the high numbered parallel this year.  This is the second year that Topps decided to stop serial numbering the common base card.  I didn't notice last year because Robin didn't have a base card in that set.

I also like that the color variation continues onto the back of the card.



I've already managed to acquire one of this years Unity relics and that'll probably be enough for me.

Stay tuned for the rest of the haul.  cb out

No comments:

Post a Comment