Wednesday, November 27, 2013

2013 Topps Triple Threads Sepia Unity Relic Bat card


Card Manufacturer: Topps
Card Set: Triple Threads
Year: 2013
Card Number: TTUJR-RY
Card Type: Relic
Relic Set: Sepia Unity Relics
Relic Type: Bat
Card Attributes: Bat Relic, Serial Numbered
Serial Number: 10/27


You know the best part of about Topps Triple Threads each year is the base cards. Seriously. It seems that those are the only cards in the set that change.  Look at all the relics and auto cards in this years set and they look exactly like all the years past.  But for some I guess that's a good thing.  I have a hard time keeping up with every insert set in Triple Threads too, mainly because there are a ton and on top of the each set has about 5 parallel versions.  

It was a little overwhelming for a player collector. Until I realized that I could be happy with just one representative card for my collection.

I ended up picking up this beauty recently and for a great price.  This is from the Unity Jumbo Relic set.  The base cards in the set are numbered to only 36.  This one happens to be the Sepia parallel numbered to 27. And there are 4 more parallel versions numbered even less.  But I'm happy to finally have this one card in the collection.  Not that I wouldn't hunt down the other parallel versions of the card for the right price, but I'm happy to have just the one Unity Jumbo Relic card in the collection.   Now to find some cheap base.


No comments:

Post a Comment