Sunday, July 17, 2022

2021 Panini Prizm - Red, White, and Blue Prizm

Year: 2021
Maufacturer: Panini
Set: Prizm
Card Number: 156
Card Type: Parallel
Parallel Set: Red, White, and Blue


It's been awhile since I've just posted a card.  Let's dip back in to some of the new cards I finally had delivered with my last COMC shipment.  2021 Prizm has a ton of parallels.  44 to be exact.  8 more than the year before.  It's kind of insane, but as a player collector I love the idea that I'll likely always have cards to hunt for.  I do love the look of these Red, White, and Blue parallels.  They really pop in hand and there's no doubt it's a parallel.  It was a little disappointing the Panini decided to use the exact image (although cropped differently) that they used for Robin's 2019 Prizm cards.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment