Sunday, December 12, 2021

2020 Topps Allen and Ginter Mini No Number Back


Year: 2020
Manufacturer: Topps
Set: Allen and Ginter
Card Number: 102
Card Type: Mini Parallel
Parallel: No Number Back
Note: PR50


It's been a busy year keeping up with all the new Younts that have been coming out this year and there are at least 4 more products still to be released that likely will have more Yount cards in them.  

But let's take a look at a nice pick up I got off of COMC (at least I'm pretty sure I got it there).  This may have come from my last delivery which I got last summer.  While these no number back mini aren't serial numbered Topps does state that they have a print run of just 50 copies.  Robin's been in quite a few of the A&G sets over the years and of course there are all those parallels to chase, although Allen and Ginter isn't nearly as bad as some of the other sets from Topps or Panini.





No comments:

Post a Comment