Monday, June 14, 2021

On the Radar - Exclusive Project70 Mikael B and Robin Yount signed cards






 This just popped up on my Facebook feed.  I'm not sure what Topps will and won't allow with it's artists working on Project70, but it looks like some side collaborations are popping up all over.  And I'm not complaining.  So far the Brewers have had 2 cards featuring players and Robin has been one of them.  

Mikael B is selling some limited edition dual signed cards and balls exclusively on his website here.

If you've got deep pockets and some cash to burn these might be right up your alley.  I'm going to hold off on adding these to my 2021 checklist, as I'm not sure what all is being offered.  There are images with dual signed cards, but the listing only promotes signed Mikael B cards, other than the 1 of 1.  


But a neat collaboration.



No comments:

Post a Comment