Tuesday, June 18, 2019

1990 Brewers Pocket Schedule - Miller High Life

Year: 1990
What: Brewers Pocket Schedule - Miller High Life ad.


I was recently contacted by Dennis over at Too Many Verlanders and he asked if I wanted some random Brewers cards.  I can't so no that so a couple days ago a nice think package arrived loaded with random Brewers cards.  There were a smattering of junk wax and some modern stuff, most of the card I already had in my collection, but there were a couple new additions.  But the cherry on top was adding a new Yount collectible to the collection.

I already had one of these 1990 pocket schedules and featured it here a couple years ago.  But there are multiple variations of the schedule with different ads featured in the middle panel.  This one happens to be the fairly common Miller High Life ad variation.  The schedule itself was in pristine condition looking like it was just put out for the taking.  A great addition to the collection.  Thanks again Dennis.




No comments:

Post a Comment