Monday, January 7, 2019

2003 Topps Shoebox Collection

Year: 2003
Manufacturer: Topps
Set: Shoe Box
Card Number: 65
Card Type: Base


I'm back!  Just spent a glorious 2 week in Hawaii and came back to Alaska for an 80 degree difference.  Ahem that being said let's jump back into my COMC black Friday haul.  Again we have another card I could have sworn I already had in my collection.  But after looking through my master spreadsheet and digging through the collection it looks like I was wrong.  Which could be easily understandable.  Even by 2003 Robin's 1975 Topps card had been reprinting probably over 100 times and he had a couple reprints in other sets around the same time.  The Shoe Box Collection was basically a complete set, with a box containing all 96 reprint cards and some other goodies.  

This reprint and set is easily distinguished from the other 75 reprints by the nice big foil logo stamp on the front of the card.


No comments:

Post a Comment