Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Some new Younts from COMC





I was perusing CheckOutMyCards looking to fill a few holes and looking to see how cheap I could pick a few Younts up that I needed for the old Yount collection.  I found these for super cheap.

First off some 83 O-Pee-Chee

Younts All Star
And regular.


1986 OPC as well and....
a 1993 to round out the Canadian bunch.

1989 Donruss Baseball's Best.

1990 Bowman Contest Card but it's special
it's Tiffany!!! 


1994 Pacific Crown Collection

A few from some box sets.
1990 Fleer Baseball MVP #44 and
1991 Woolworth.

1992 Score Superstar. These were only available in the 100 count blister packs I do believe.


2002 American Pie Innovation
2003 Fleer Double Header w/ Ozzie Smith

And lastly a 2010 Yo Momma Card #92 that I could pull from all the Topps I opened last year.

I also got this bad boy off of ebay the other day and now completes my 2011 Younts so far.


An original back don't ya know. 

The list keeps growing.  Until next time.  CB out.

No comments:

Post a Comment