Tuesday, April 7, 2020

2005 Donruss Diamond Kings HOF Heroes Red Framed HH-86

Year: 2005
Manufacture: Donruss
Set: Diamond Kings
Card Number: HH-86
Card Type: Insert parallel
Insert Set: HOF Heroes
Parallel: Red Framed


COMC Black Friday Haul #39

You would think working from home during this COVID-19 pandemic would lead to more blog posts, but I work 10 hour days so after I'm done doing what I can I really don't want to be on the computer anymore.  Ahem.  I'm fine, how are you all doing?

Next up, and I can't believe I'm still working through my Black Friday COMC haul pick ups, is Robin's 2005 Donruss Diamond Kings red framed HOF Heroes HOF-86.  Robin has two cards in this set and besides the different card numbering the image is different.  This card has a Sepia or Black and White, it's hard to tell, image.





No comments:

Post a Comment