Wednesday, April 8, 2020

2019 Topps Chrome - Greatness Returns

Year: 2019
Manufacture: Topps
Set: Topps Chrome
Card Number: GRE-9
Card Type: Insert
Insert Set: Greatness Returns

COMC Black Friday Haul #40

I can see the light at the end of the tunnel, we are getting closer and closer to finishing featuring the Yount cards I picked up last year and got delivered during my COMC Black Friday haul.  These cards actually represent not only the card I picked up during the event, but had been accumulating all year long.

Next up is the Chrome version of the flagship insert, Greatness Returns.  And it seems odd to me that I should have acquired the Chrome version before the regular flagship version. A great card and one of many that featured both Robin and Christian from last year and I would bet one of many more to come.




No comments:

Post a Comment