Thursday, April 23, 2020

2005 Donruss Diamond Kings HOF Heroes HH-86

Year: 2005
Manufacturer: Donruss
Set: Diamond Kings
Card Number: HH-86
Card Type: Insert
Insert Set: HOF Heroes


COMC Black Friday Haul #51

I featured Robin's red bordered parallel of this card a few weeks ago.  I always find it interesting when I realize that I missed picking up a base card for year's.  To be fair I've had Robin's other card in this set for years, card #HH-61 with the color image.  I'm not sure why Donruss went and featured a bunch of players in the same set with this sepia or black and white version as well.  Most likely to add bulk to the set.  More cards you make the more you can sell.  And like his HH-61 there are plenty of parallels to chase.  Some as simple as the framed borders to auto-relics.  



No comments:

Post a Comment