Friday, April 24, 2020

2019 Topps Fire Lasting Legacies Blue Chip Parallel

Year: 2019
Manufacturer: Topps
Set: Fire
Card Number: LL-8
Card Type: Insert Parallel
Insert Set: Lasting Legacies
Parallel: Blue Chip

COMC Black Friday Card Haul #52

We're here finally, the last new Yount card I received from last years COMC Black Friday event.  
I wish I could I saved the best of for last, but all I've got is an insert parallel.  It's not a base insert parallel, but I did already feature it's relative the Gold Minted months ago.  Interestingly enough I have yet to pick up the base version of this card.  The Topps Fire set was a retail exclusive and the Gold Minted and Blue Chips were product specific parallels.  Meaning the Gold Minted were found exclusively in Blasters and these Blue Chips were found in fat packs.  Still a great card and one of many Yount/Yelich card pairings last year.  I'm sure there will be many more to come.

Well that's it.  I'm looking forward to COMCs next big even I think that happens next month.  The Spring Cleaning sale event should net a few more new Younts for the collection and I already have a bunch sitting in my portfolio over there.

Thanks for putting up with the COMC Black Friday Haul breakdown, only took me 4 months to work through all 52 new cards.  







2 comments:

  1. I definitely enjoyed this series. I cannot wait for the next installment. These posts inspired me to try the COMC experience. I have quite a few new Yount cards that I have purchased, waiting for the right time to send them home. So far, I like COMC a little better than Sportlots as I do not have to wait for multiple shipments to the box location. I hope COMC is better on the packaging.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. COMC packages like a tank, they do a great job, I've never been disappointed. I think I'll do an unboxing video when I get my next shipment. COMC should be having their big spring cleaning sale here soon.

      Delete