Saturday, April 18, 2020

2019 Topps Series 1 150th Annivserary Commemorative Medallion

Year: 2019
Manufacturer: Topps
Set: Flagship (Series 1)
Card Number: AMM-RY
Card Type: Insert, Manufactured Relic
Insert Set: 150th Anniversary Commemorative Medallion
ManuRelic Type: Medallion


COMC Black Friday Haul #48

Getting down to the bottom of the COMC Black Friday Haul barrel.  I was able to pick up two of Robin's manufactured relics from 2019 last year.  The first was the plastic patch 150th Anniversary Commemorative card and the this one.  I like these heavy metal medallions.  Sure it sucks that this counts as a hit in a hobby box, but it seems we've come to accept that as part of the hobby.  There are a couple serial numbered parallels to this set to chase.   Overall I like the card.  It's super thick and heavy.  Although I'm sure I've seen Topps use that image before.




No comments:

Post a Comment