Wednesday, March 25, 2020

2019 Topps Allen and Ginter X

Year: 2019 
Manufacturer: Topps
Set: Allen and Ginter X
Card Number: 352
Card Type: Base

COMC Black Friday Card Haul #38

With a little down time due to the Coronavirus I'm trying to get  a bunch of these Black Friday posts set up as possible.  I also realize that there are going to be a ton of 2019 cards to post about.

Next up is Robin's 2019 Allen and Ginter X card.  Topps has been doing the online A and G X for a few year's now.  I'm not a huge fan of the set.  Oh I like the look of the cards.  If this had just been a black base parallel I would have liked it just as much, but paralleling a set and repackaging it has another whole product seems to me like a big lazy cop out.  But to each their own.  I was able to snag this base card and Robin's base mini parallel, which I've already featured, during this last Black Friday event.  Nice to see Topps didn't bother fixing their numbering screw up either in this set.




No comments:

Post a Comment