Friday, April 10, 2020

2015 Topps Archives Silver

Year: 2015
Manufacturer: Topps
Set: Archives
Card Number: 32
Card Type: Base Parallel
Parallel Set: Silver Border
Card Attributes: Serial Numbered
Serial Number: 059/199


COMC Black Friday Haul #42

Keeping with the last couple posts we have another parallel to show off.  One of the things I really love about COMC and one of the main reasons it's become my primary online shopping source is it allows me to play the long game when it comes to picking up parallels like this.  Had I tried to pick this up off of eBay back in 2015 it would have likely cost me close to $10 with shipping.  That's a lot more than I paid for it or would have wanted to pay for it.  Overall I love the card and photo choice.  I would gripe about the photo being overused, but to be fair there are multiple photos of Robin in this pose taken throughout his career.  It's very possible this is reused image, as in  Topps was reusing lots of the same image over and over around this time frame.  Still a great card and still low numbered and a great addition to the collection





1 comment:

  1. Whenever a bottom bat knob is shown I always have to look for any unique markings. Good to see Robin used his own bat for the photo shoot.

    ReplyDelete