Saturday, April 25, 2020

2019 Topps Triple Threads Onyx

Year: 2019
Manufacturer: Topps
Set: Triple Threads
Card Number: 30
Card Type: Base Parallel
Parallel Set: Onyx
Card Attribute: Serial Numbered
Serial Number: 26/50

Whew am I glad my COMC Black Friday haul posts are done.  I ended up picking up this great 2019 Triple Threads Onyx parallel from my LCS, Bosco's.  I can't remember if I had stopped by for one of their semi-regular card shows or if it was their monthly Trade Night, but the trading card manager Moe had sent me a message on Twitter with a nice selection Brewers cards he had picked up and set aside for me.  In the batch was this card, plus the base.  I've said it many times before but it's super rare that I find new Younts locally.  But it does happen from time to time and I love it.  It seems to me that over the last couple year's almost across all of the Topps brands that Topps has made their parallels more and more subtle.  If this wasn't serial numbered to 50 on the front you might pass this off as a base card.   




No comments:

Post a Comment