Wednesday, September 30, 2015

2014 Topps Triple Threads Onyx

Year: 2014
Card Manufacturer: Topps
Card Set: Triple Threads
Card Number: 21
Card Type: Base Parallel
Parallel Set: Onyx
Card Attributes: Serial Numbered
Serial Number:10/50


Another card picked up from COMC.  And again I was lucky enough to find a sweet deal on this guy.
I'm slowly acquiring most of the color parallels of Robin's from last years Triple Threads.   There was a time where I actively went after as many of the parallels as possible, but now I'm more of a sit and wait kind of collector.  And when a deal comes along I snag it.  So the Onyx parallel comes into the collection.  I was a little disappointed that Robin wasn't in this year's Triple Threads base set, but at least he does have a few relic cards.





No comments:

Post a Comment