Wednesday, September 2, 2015

2012 Topps Series 2 Team Rings

Year: 2012
Card Manufacturer: Topps
Card Set: Topps Series 2 Baseball
Card Number: GTR-RY
Card Type: Insert Manufactured Relic
Insert Set: Gold Team Rings
Card Attributes: Manufactured Ring

Manurelics.  I'm not a huge fan.  I really don't like that Topps considers these one of your hits when it advertises one auto and two relics on it's jumbo boxes.  This isn't a relic, it's a manurelic and it's not the same thing.

But there are some manurelics I like more than others.  I really like the manufactured bat barrels from a few years ago and I like this one too.  The reason I like it is because it's such an oddball, at least to me.  The image used isn't new and the back of the card is pretty sparse, but the actual ring manurelic is pretty neat and the card is fairly hefty and thick.  And it features my favorite player so....



No comments:

Post a Comment