Thursday, September 3, 2015

2010 Topps Update Bat Barrel Manurelic


Card Manufacturer: Topps
Year: 2010
Card Set: Update Series Baseball
Card Number: MBB-156
Card Type: Insert
Insert Set: Manufactured Bat Barrels
Card Attributes: Manurelic bat barrel, serial numbered
Serial Number: 63/99

I figured why not follow up a manurelic with another manurelic.  This one comes from the 2010 Update set.   I won't repeat my tirade about manurelics from the last post, but I will say out of all the different manurelics Topps has put out these Manufactured Bat Barrels are my favorite.  They came in 3 different flavors.  I blogged about the black version in May this year and there is also a pink version number to just one.  

I just like the look of the card. The bat barrel is huge, the card think, in hand these look great.  Add to that that even the base card here is fairly rare, numbered to only 99.  That's not something Topps does very often with it's manurelics.  The set itself is pretty large with over 175 subjects to pick from.  Heck the Brewers even have 6 subjects in the set including Paul Molitor. 




No comments:

Post a Comment