Sunday, January 26, 2014

On the radar! 2014 Topps Series 1 Younts


Arg that's a terrible image. Oh well. Just a quick note for the fellow Yount collectors out there. 2014 Topps Series 1 officially drops this Wednesday, but retail is already on the shelves.  I've combed through the official checklist Topps released a few days ago and there are 3 new Younts to be had in the set.

Rookie Card Manufactured patch card. I do believe this is one of the retail blaster exclusives. RCP-10


Top 25 Rookie Card reprints RCF-10. I haven't seen any of these online yet I'm sure they are hobby only. Looks like there are different levels of this card I've seen ones up on ebay numbered to 199, 99, and 25 so far.


Trajectory Relic - TR-RY, The only new card not featuring a reprint of Robin's 1975 rookie card. And from the few I've seen for sale this looks to be a short print.

Of course all three will be featured when I get them in my hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment