Saturday, January 25, 2014

2013 Topps Five Star

Card Manufacturer: Topps
Card Set: Five Star
Year: 2013
Card Number: 43
Card Type: Base
Card Attributes: Serial Numbered
Serial Number: 62/75

Been posting about the old stuff for a while now I thought it was time for a modern card. As a matter of fact I just got this one in the mail today.  As soon as I saw Robin had a base card in this years Five Star I wanted to add one to the collection.  According to Topps' sell sheets the base cards for this issue were only going to be numbered to 60. But come product release time that number had been raised to 75. Still a pretty insanely low issue.  Besides the base cards which are numbered to 75 there are also two parallels numbered to 10 and 1.  

When this first hit the market Robin's card was going for over $20 a pop. I bidded my time and was finally able to pick up this bad boy for about $8 delivered. Thats a price I'm a little more comfortable with.  

A very nice card. These base cards are super thick, around 120 pt I think. The same size as most of the autos and relics in the set.  



No comments:

Post a Comment