Saturday, December 1, 2018

2018 Panini National Treasures Base Bat Card

Year: 2018
Manufacturer: Panini
Set: National Treasures
Card Number: 125
Card Type: Base Relic
Relic Type: Bat
Card Attributes: Relic, Serial Numbered
Serial Number: 78/99


Lately I've been incredibly selective when it comes to what I'm spending my collecting money on.  I'll be honest I'm kind of done with eBay, both buying and selling.  But every now and then I do find a great deal or score a great card at a great price.  I ended up picking this card up back in early November and took it home for less than $6 delivered.  I have a hard time paying up for Panini products, but winning the card for less than the cost of shipping was pretty sweet.  And adding a low numbered relic from one of Panini's premium brands is always a boon for me.  It's not my favorite card. Maybe it's the airbrushed out logos and off color uniforms are starting to get to me.  But a Yount card is a Yount card and they'll always have a place in the collection.






No comments:

Post a Comment