Friday, December 21, 2018

2016 Panini Diamond Kings - Heritage Collection Sapphire

Year: 2016
Manufacture: Panini
Set: Diamond Kings
Card Number: HC1
Card Type: Insert Parallel
Insert Set: Heritage Collection
Parallel Set: Sapphire
Card Attributes: Serial Numbered
Serial Number: 11/25

Continuing with my 2018 Black Friday haul from COMC is the rarest of the Younts I picked up over that last year.  I actually bought this one way back in February.  It was hard to pass up for a little over $3.  The sapphire parallel numbered to only 25 is the only parallel for this set and the blue foil really pops in hand and doesn't look to bad scanned as well.  I'm surprised I found a copy of this card at all, let alone for so cheap.  And I'm really glad I was able to add this one to the collection.



No comments:

Post a Comment