Thursday, December 20, 2018

1991 Topps Stand Ups Candy Dispenser

Year: 1991
Manufacturer: Topps
Set: Stand-ups
Card Number: 36
Type: Candy Dispenser


The most oddball of the oddballs picked up this Black Friday from COMC was this 1991 Topps Stand-ups candy dispenser.  It reminds us that Topps was first and foremost a candy company, at least they use to be.  These dispensers are only about 2 inches tall, it was a lot small that I expected.  You can still find boxes of these unopened.  They came in a blind bags, meaning you couldn't see what was inside.  I'm not sure what filled it up, I would assume a chalky sweet pill like a Pez, but I could be wrong, anybody remember?  My dispenser came empty, which is fine with me, I don't need 25+ year old candy.  There is also a clear plastic variation to hunt down.



No comments:

Post a Comment