Monday, June 29, 2015

2015 Topps Finest Generations

Year: 2015
Manufacturer: Topps
Card Set: Finest
Card Type: Insert
Insert Set: Generations
Card number: FG-20


I was finally able to get my hands on one of Robin's newest cards.  It's nice to see Robin featured in the set somewhere.  These base Generations inserts fall about one per mini box, although I could be wrong about that.  There is also an autograph version of this set, but Robin isn't featured in it.  This insert also has three parallels all extremely rare.  The refractor is numbered to just 25, the red refractor to 5 and the superfractor to just one.

As far as design goes I'm less than blown away, but a new card is a new card.  And with the parallels being so low numbered this will probably be the only version I get.  And as I posted before, Topps was offering this design as wall art on their website.



1 comment:

  1. Not an inspiring design, certainly...but, as you said, it's a new card.

    ReplyDelete