Friday, February 10, 2017

2010 Topps Tribute Triple Bat Relic Black Parallel

Card Manufacturer: Topps
Year: 2010
Card Set: Topps Tribute
Card Number: TTR-RY
Card Type: Triple Relic Parallel
Relic Type: Bat
Parallel Type: Black 
Card Attributes: Bat memorabilia, Serial Numbered
Serial Number: 47/50

2010 was a good year for me.  I got a new job, moved to the big city up here in Alaska, and I bought a house.  All pretty big stuff.  2010 wasn't not a huge year for new Yount cards.  The Trading Card Database list just 69 cards, cross referencing with Beckett, they list 76.  That said Robin did grace a lot of Topps' sets that year.  He didn't have a base card in the 2010 Tribute set, but did have multiple relic cards.  

I wish I remembered where and when I picked this card up.  I'm positive it was off of ebay, but the other details escape me.  As far as relics go it's pretty boring. Three pieces of bat with the grain all going the same way.  And the back of the card is no better.   So much wasted space up top too.  The triple relics do have an autograph version and if Robin had had an autographed version of this card, which he does not, that's what would have gone in that big void by his head.



No comments:

Post a Comment