Thursday, January 19, 2017

2008 Topps Sterling - Sterling Stardom Quad Relic auto

Year: 2008
Manufacturer: Topps
Set: Sterling
Card Number: 4SSA-130 (RY31)
Card Type: Insert
Insert Set: Sterling Stardom
Card Attributes: Relics, Autographed, Serial Numbered
Relic Types: Bat, Jersey
Serial Number: 04/10


I own three of Robin's hundreds of 2008 Topps Sterling autograph cards.  This one marks the last one in my collection not yet featured.  You can see the other two HERE and HERE.

Part of the Sterling Stardom set this card commemorates Robin's 1983 All-Star Game appearance.
I like the mix of relics on the card, much better than 4 all white pieces.  I'm not a huge fan that the sticker auto hide part of the signature, but it is still a great card.  Sorry about the blurry scans I have this card well encased in a screwdown.





No comments:

Post a Comment