Tuesday, November 25, 2014

2012 Panini Cooperstown HOF Classes Team card

Card Manufacturer: Panini
Card Set: Cooperstown
Year: 2012
Card Number: 24
Card Type: Insert
Insert Set: Hall of Fame Classes





It's always nice when a card you need falls into your lap.  Julie over at A Cracked Bat emailed me about a week or so ago and asked if the this was one of the cards on my Yount need list.  Indeed it was and all she asked for was my address.  Well I will be reciprocating eventually.

I had to look this insert set up to get the official name but these are called HOF Classes Team as opposed to the other set HOF Classes Induction Year.  I also discovered that these cards were retail blaster exclusives.  No wonder this card was so hard to find.  Robin had 6 or 7 cards in the 2012 Cooperstown set, including a base card and parallel, an auto and was in 5 of the insert sets.  Other than the auto this was the last card I needed for the set, so thank you very much Julie.  





No comments:

Post a Comment