Monday, February 17, 2014

1987 Topps PSA Graded Gem Mint 10

Card Manufacturer: Topps
Card Set: Topps Baseball
Year:  1987
Card Number: 773
Card Type: Base
Attributes: Graded
Grading Company: PSA
Grade: GEM MT 10

Sometimes I just get itch I can't scratch.  A few years back I just decided I'd pick up a few graded Younts for the collection.  With 1987 Topps having a soft spot in my heart because it was the first set I actively collected I searched Ebay until I found this beauty.  Not only was it gem mint 10, it was cheap.  For my collecting purposes I consider a graded card and a raw card as two unique cards.  

The scans don't do the card justice it really is a beautiful example and while you can tell its not perfectly centered it's pretty darn close. I probably have over 100 1987 Topps Younts laying around, but this is the only one that's graded.  I'll be featuring a lot more from my graded collection in the future too. 


No comments:

Post a Comment