Thursday, March 5, 2020

2019 Panini Prizm Base

Year: 2019
Manufacturer: Panini
Set: Prizm
Card Number: 216
Card Type: Base

COMC Black Friday Haul #31


Nothing super exciting today.  Just a plain old base card.  I always thought the Prizm was Panini's answer to Topps Chrome, but in reality it's their answer to Finest.  Prizm has always felt clunky, and it still does.  I'm not sold on the over all design, but at least on this year's card the uniform colors aren't so terrible.  The one nice thing is there are a ton of parallel to chase (if you're into that) and I picked up a bunch during the Black Friday event.  Robin's card is number 216 which puts it in the Tier III category, but I'm not sure what that even means.  I would assume it has to do with rarity, but I've yet to see any good answer as to why there are three tiers in the base set and what that actually means.



No comments:

Post a Comment