Wednesday, March 4, 2020

2019 Topps Allen and Ginter Mini Framed Relic

Year: 2019
Manufacturer: Topps 
Set: Allen and Ginter
Card Number: MFR-RY
Card Type: Insert, Relic
Insert Set: Mini Framed Relics
Relic Type: Jersey
Card Attributes: Piece of Authentic Jersey

COMC Black Friday Haul #30

I realize as I'm writing up these posts that I have a ton of 2019 cards to show off from this year's COMC Black Friday Haul.  I've been trying to mix it up going back and forth, but I realize eventually there are just going to have to me a lot of 2019 card posts.  Anyway....

I picked up a lot of inserts and parallels this year, but also managed to add a few relics.  One that I was happy to snag was Robin's relic from 2019 Allen and Ginter.  I'm a big fan of the set even though I've given up trying to put the base sets together I love the vintage designs and various mini card sets.  I also love when Robin gets included in the set and this year not only did he have a base card and all the parallels that come with that, but this very handsome relic card.  I was lucky enough to get a great deal on it during the Black Friday event and this one even has a hint of color so it's not so boring.  Reminds me of the height of relic cards and how much more cards with pinstripe or other detail went for.




No comments:

Post a Comment