Wednesday, July 20, 2016

2016 Topps Stadium Club Legends Die-Cut

Year: 2016
Manufacturer: Topps
Set: Stadium Club
Card Number: LDC-1
Card Type: Insert
Insert Set: Legends Die-Cuts
Card Attributes: Die-Cut

I recently added 7 new Yount cards to the collection. All from 2016 sets and 6 of those were all purchased with my latest order from Justcommons.com.  As is my MO I waited till I had 3 or 4 sets I needed to pick up cards for my Brewers team sets as luck would have it there were still a few Yount inserts to be had.  Besides having a base card and all the parallels to that in this year's Stadium Club set Robin is also featured in the Legends Die-Cut set.  

I'm a big fan of oddball cards and I consider the die-cuts a little oddball.  The card is Topps Chromium and is very shiney and did I mention die-cut?  These fall one per box, so out of a set of 10 a harder pull.




No comments:

Post a Comment