Monday, March 21, 2016

1990 Donruss Rack Pack

Year: 1990
Manufacturer: Donruss
What: 3 blister rack pack with Yount on top, middle.

I'm slowly building a nice cello collection.  Slowly is the keyword here, and nice is in the eye of the beholder.  I picked this rack pack up for less than a buck plus shipping.  Did I overpay for those 48 cards and 9 puzzle pieces, oh yeah.  But I get to add a new piece to the collection and a sub-collection.  Plus it also features Carlton Fisk and Carl Yastrzemksy's puzzle card.  I will say that 90 Donruss is in the running for my least favorite set of all time.  I affectionately call this the puke set.  But I don't hate it, I don't hate any card set.  I lamented on my last rack pack post which was 1988 Topps that I had wished Robin had been in the center blister and here I wish he would have been on the end, but it is what it is.  





3 comments:

  1. I call that the ashtray set, because it looks like someone spilled an ashtray on the borders while the cards were being printed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can say that this for me is the worst card set. I do however, like the Blue ones. The red just yuk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this set.. I don't like 1989..

    ReplyDelete